Sony EXM 702?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bettr n' Revrse
5,000+ posts

I do what I want
Hey guys I have the ability to get my hands on one of these amps for a good price but cant find much on them... Anyone know anything about them? are they worth having? I was trying to find a pic but couldnt find one that looked like this one since it is blueish in color... May sell it to someone for the right price as well if anyone is interested...

I currently own a few good sonys and they won't sell for anywhere near what a comparable amp of a different brand would sell for. The past decade of crap from sony has really ruined the companies reputation.

not a bad price. i'd talk him down to 25. most any sony doesn't have much resale value. Great amps nonetheless but really no money in them unless they are ES models.
Ill see if he will throw it in with my next payment since its just sitting under some other amps on a shelf at the shop I work at now... Ill keep my eye out for some of those ES's thou and any other possible old school stuff that may come in

The es amps will make you take the JL's in your siggy out in the parking lot and piss all over them. LOL. Mobile ES = Some of the Best SQ amps ever IMO. Just ask nateberrier , he is loving his.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.