Sony CDX-T70MX changer problems w/ mp3

Participant count
  • Participant list

EuGeNiUsX

The changer always plays the songs out of order, even if I record them in the proper track order that the cd comes. Like if I put a cd onto mp3s, when I record a data disc it just sorta randomly plays songs alphabetically by artist. So even with the songs recorded in proper order it plays them out of order.

This is the first time on this board, more than likely the last as well, so if you could just e-mail me at Jungtaox@aol.com since I won't be checking back for any replies, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by EuGeNiUsX The changer always plays the songs out of order, even if I record them in the proper track order that the cd comes. Like if I put a cd onto mp3s, when I record a data disc it just sorta randomly plays songs alphabetically by artist. So even with the songs recorded in proper order it plays them out of order.

This is the first time on this board, more than likely the last as well, so if you could just e-mail me at Jungtaox@aol.com since I won't be checking back for any replies, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Sorry but first and last time I dun care either way. There is NO ****ing reason to be such an ass when asking for help. I got a good ol New York greeting for ya. PHUCK YOU!!

Sorry in advance if this pisses anyone off, but I feel this kind of crap is uncalled for when trying to get help from someone. ESPECIALLY those whom are helping out on their free time and NOT getting paid for it.

Originally posted by Alaxan Sorry but first and last time I dun care either way. There is NO ****ing reason to be such an ass when asking for help. I got a good ol New York greeting for ya. PHUCK YOU!!

Sorry in advance if this pisses anyone off, but I feel this kind of crap is uncalled for when trying to get help from someone. ESPECIALLY those whom are helping out on their free time and NOT getting paid for it.

. . . . Nice...:p lol...btw, I dont know what the **** is wrong with that changer....

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.