Sony CDX - M670

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K
U

Unregistered

I can pick this head unit up for $450CA used from a buddies brother. It is in perfect condition and I dont know if I should get that or go with an mp3 player from Kenwood or Panasonic for $300CA or go with a normal CD player from Kenwood, Panasonic, or Alpine... I need help....being able to play mp3 encoded CD-R's isnt a big deal for me...in fact, I dont think I'd ever use them....so I guess I've answered my own question.

- Should I buy the Sony CDX - M670 for $450CA or go with something else?

- Should I buy two Alpine type R 10" subs in a box with two outputs all for $250??

Any help would be very much appreciated. Please send your reply to ss3079@hotmail.com, as I will be out of town for a bit and I can't surf around on the net via my laptop, I am limited to only access my e-mail account, stupid I know, but please just send your reply's to ss3079@hotmail.com...Oh, and in the subject box, type something in CAPS as I will probably scroll right over it as I get about 35 e-mails a day. Thank you very much!! You can also add me to your AOL instant messagers if any of you have them...I'm always on...but still send an e-mail...Thanks again!

- Steve -

i wont answer what to buy but ill say this

DO NOT EVER EVER EVER BUY SONY IT ***** ASS

Dont listen to them, Ill bet they have never even owned anything sony, my girlfriend has that Sony Head Unit and it is awsome. She has had it for a while and no problems at all, sound it awsome and the LCD display is sick!

Dont pay 450 for it though get it on ebay for like 275

He ment $450 canadien dollars xplod.Here is the deal sony head units are not bad as long as you keep the bass down and only use the d-bass 1 because the 2-3 are just to make alot of distorted bass,don't get me wrong i like d-bass but it has poor SQ.I have been around sony HU's for about 5 years.I give sony a 8 out odf 10 for price and a 6 for overall performance.You should be able to crank the **** out of your stereo and get very little or no distortion at all,thats what makes a good HU.If i had double the money to blow on a HU i would buy a ALPINE.I might go with something new because i'm tired of seeing sony HU's.They are just cheap fun.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yea i have this cd player never had a problem and love it to death has awsome features and a array of options get it you wont be sorry you will like it.

Sony is ok but in mobile audio it's terrible. as for the type r's do it man. I'm getting 2 12" Type R's in a leather covered box red and grey to match the subs for 600$!! These subs are simply AMAZING!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

I'd certainly sway away from sony HU's. I enjoyed mine initially, whilst I was naive and uninformed. Soon, however, the visual novelty wore off and I was left with a mediocre (at best) HU. There are better HU's for that price Canadian. Go to Future Shop - they generally have the lowest HU prices. For 50 bucks more you could get the Pioneer DEH7400MP. With some haggling you could get it for even cheaper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.