sony cdx-ca700x or pioneer deh-p4400

The Sony does appear to look a littly flashier. But in over pioneer will last longer. I two friends that have sony's, and one with a kenwood. And My pioneer out lasted those. It was the deh p 7200r

Although the Sony may be asthetically pleasing to your eye, the Pioneer is built with quality and will out perform that Sony deck. Every single one of the Sony decks I have used have either a) ended up skipping like hell or b) needed to be returned because something mechanical inside had failed. Although I loved my CDX-M670, it skipped over every bump(yes it was installed properly, it did this in various other vehicles also)

Your best bet would be to go with the Pioneer.

- Steve

EDIT - Sony Mobile ES rules!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.