Sony cdx-c90 (mint condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUMPED
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Great North
Item(s) for Sale: Sony CDX-C90

Item(s) Description/Condition: USED (MINT CONDITION)

Price: $350 + shipping FIRM

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

•SSIR-EX tuner with Adaptive Reception

•four 20-bit Burr-Brown D/A converters

•Advanced Electronic Shock Protection

•Custom File Plus programming (with optional CD changer)

•3 sets of 4-volt preamp outputs

•DVOL (Direct Volume) function for optimal signal-to-noise

•Variable Coefficient (VC) digital filter

•copper-plated chassis

•separate internal preamp circuit board

•wired and wireless remotes included

•motorized fold-down panel with full-dot matrix LCD

•separate amp(s) required

•clock

•CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz

•CD signal-to-noise ratio 109 dB

•FM sensitivity 8 dBf

Item Pictures:

2011-05-20140845.jpg

2011-05-20162955.jpg

2011-05-20163105.jpg

2011-05-20163141.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

OP why so special? lol
Are you asking because you are seriously interested in the unit? Or because you wanted to make a joke? Hard to gauge tbat since you ended the supposed question with a "lol"

Are you asking because you are seriously interested in the unit? Or because you wanted to make a joke? Hard to gauge tbat since you ended the supposed question with a "lol"
Well I may be interetsed depending on why its so special... but Im sure everyone else would be as well so they no why they are spending 350 on this thing...

^^^^

when i get home later tonight i can compile a point form list of specifics for ya and for the others who may be interested.

Im also sure that those who either are interested in the unit or expressed a significant affection for the unit are also pretty well aware of what the unit is all about and why its "so special" ....lol

Well I was just curious cuz I know the one I have is just basic deck and thats it no TA or going active with it... so thats why im confused as to why everyone seems to love this one...

Well I was just curious cuz I know the one I have is just basic deck and thats it no TA or going active with it... so thats why im confused as to why everyone seems to love this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...