Sony 50x2rms, autotek 150x4rms, crossover 3way active

skydeaner
10+ year member

suede humper
I would like to start out by saying, I have no clue the worth of these items. I know they are physically quite old and dirty. I also know that they worked very well for my needs and made my components scream with no distortion. The pictures really tell the whole story. Like the terminal screws aren't original on the sony (these can be had very cheap on ebay), the autotek amp has had the top two rca terminals reattached with 4500psi epoxy, they function very very well still and shouldn't ever come undone again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif It has two knobs missing from the adjustment side, these are interchangeable between the 3 pairs of adjustment knobs, so since I wasn't using the "bass thrust" I took the ones off of that and used it where they were needed. I assume these can be had on ebay, and could still be adjusted with a small screwdriver or something as well.

Alas, everything is fully functional to the best of my knowledge. I had the autotek running the woofers from an set of PG rsd's, bridged into them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, I had the sony running some tangband tweets along with the set.

The crossover I bought new, so it is still in very good cosmetic and perfect funtional conditions. It is so much nicer than I thought it would be coming from a company like Performance Tecknique. They really outdid themselves on this bad boy. It was my best friend after getting rid of my Pioneer 880prs and needing active crossover capabilities. I needed a deck with a very specific video capability at the time.

I am selling all this because I am going through a divorce, so thank you in advance for helping to fund my lawyer LOL.

Item(s) for Sale:

Sony XM-502X Link to a thorough review, no secrets here.

Autotek sx-4160

RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 100 W x 4

RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 150 W x 4

Number Of Channels: 4

Crossover / Equalizer Bass Boost: With Bass Boost Bass

Boost Frequency: 43 Hz

MOSFET Circuitry: Yes

Autotek ICBM-7212

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Please judge by the pictures, everything was described to the best of my ability above. Everything powers up and fuctions properly.

Price:

Sony Amp - gone

Autotek Amp - 75+ shipping

Crossover - 30 + shipping

Please consider these stepping off points... I'm really not sure what to ask for for any of this. Honestly. So please make lots of offers.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I live in central illinois, and that is where everything will ship from. I have sold many items on here and have always been trusted, it has been quite some time since I have though. It would be in the archives of the archives lol. But still my same name. Paypal goes to dogman65@comcast.net

Item Pictures:

Everything is in a picasa album Here is a link to that album.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.