SonoTubes + Fiberglass = Sweet 10" SubTube :)

Participant count
  • Participant list

TJD15HC
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Since i have so much time on my hands this week im gonna make a sub box out of a sonotube. Lol Its prolly gonna ****, cause if i have a 10" Sub and im need like 25" Long just to get 1 cubic foot lol.

O well im gonna try and make like an 8 foot long ported sonotube with a 10" sub hehe

Tim:crazy:

Sonotube works great man. You can get it in all different kinds of sizes. I used them in a friends install just to be different. I used the 12" for a pair of 10w3's . Made some baffles to fit the ends flush. It sounds awesome. And fits perfectly in his truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.