My new sweet thang...

spokey9

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
NE AR
IMG_6621.jpg
IMG_6620.jpg
IMG_6619.jpg

IMG_6622.jpg

1985 Oldsmobile delta 88 Royale brougham 76k original miles and like driving your favorite couch 😍😍😍

I picked up a 2004 lesabre with 61k on it a couple of months back. I couldn’t pass it up for $1200. Threw a new set of tires on it and have been daily driving it.

Nice ride! I've had interest in similar cars. I'd like to get a Buick Roadmaster. Giant station wagon.
Are you gonna put a system in it?
Trunk has to be huge.
I almost pulled trigger on one of those but it was foamy under the oil cap and with price and miles I got spooked 😂

I'm gonna do 3 way active and my sql-15's are going in...gotta figure out if I wanna do ported or if on the subs and how to do the 3 way with as little cutting as possible

The factory specs say the trunk is 20.8 cuft 🥰

Looks awesome! Keep us posted on the system for it.

We had a 1992 Olds Eighty Eight Royale, it road real nice until the engine blew a head gasket I think it was. It still looked nice but it ended up sitting for a few years questioning what to do with it.

We had a 1983 Buick that was the same thing with the 307. Those things are tanks to say the least and are comfortable as all get out. I remember taking vacations and laying down in the back seat and falling asleep so many times as it was so comfortable. Any ?s lemme know as I know those vehicles inside and out. One thing I can tell you is the 200R4 trans is very finicky. So switch out that trans fluid ASAP and new filter as well. Also those things are not meant to go faster then 75,lol. A good tune up, trans filter/fluid, radiator flush and a few other things you will want to do it as soon as you can. Trans was the weak spot as the 200R4 from factory ****** but if you ever rebuild it upgrade the internals across the board and no shift kit.

Man I had my old delta pegged on the speedo I don't know how many times...it only went to 85 but I'm pretty sure I was going a fair bit faster 🤣

Man. T5hats a Badd Azzed car!! That is one the best cars made. I miss my 79 Caprice Classic!! Hell of a car. My 66 fleet side Chevy long bed with a straight 6 with 3 on the tree. Ya man.Damned good looking car.!! Id drive the pis out of it. No BS electrical lane assistance or braking crap solid steel frame, bumpers solid metal doors and no struts or special emission stuff. Hell Ya.!! Easy to work on too. No special tools to remove stuff. Love it man!! Im jealous man. I sure would like to get an older ride again and have some audio in there. Its going to sound so much better than the tin cans we are in these days. A good tune up man, and drive on!!! Cant wait to see how this audio build comes about. awesome man!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...