Sonixelectronix = douchebags

Most discount sites do that. get used to it. Like gumby said make the phone call first. You don't like the way we do business in America don't order you shish from us

It's called bait and switch. Next they will be calling you to upsale to something they have "in stock" or add items to your order.
I'd cancel it right away...
last time sonic did that for me, they gave me an amplifier that put out more power and cost more.

It's called bait and switch. Next they will be calling you to upsale to something they have "in stock" or add items to your order.
I'd cancel it right away...
it would help if you knew what you are talking about.. yes some sites do that.. not sonics.. so if you have something to say on this site make sure its accurate.. k? k..

Sonic FTW!
X2 ordered my amp from them on 12:05 AM Friday morning shipped out 4:47 PM Friday evening but the tracking hasnt updated since then and its now tuesday....I think the truck driver stole my fu**in amp!!!!!!!!!!!

it would help if you knew what you are talking about.. yes some sites do that.. not sonics.. so if you have something to say on this site make sure its accurate.. k? k..
They might be a great site. And yes you are 100% right I know nothing about them.

What I do know is that's a typical bait and switch technique. It's poor business practice.

I ordered a set of components from them and it took 3 months to actually get them. I called ,emailed and was given the run around at every turn. They sold the last set (Ebay auction) and they were discontinued so they pretty much just left me hanging.

I demanded a refund and was told no go, then magically they found another set of the discontinued components and shipped them to me 10 days later and promised me some "sonic bucks" for my trouble which they never delivered.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cartablanca

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
cartablanca
Culiacan,Sinaloa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date