Song Analyzer for Bass Notes

select 23.8 seconds of the track anywhere you want to check or select as much as you want and it will narrow it down to the first 23.8 seconds of the selection. Then go to analyze and plot spectrum. Then change linear frequency to log frequency. then change 512 to 16384.
That's alot of work o_O

select 23.8 seconds of the track anywhere you want to check or select as much as you want and it will narrow it down to the first 23.8 seconds of the selection. Then go to analyze and plot spectrum. Then change linear frequency to log frequency. then change 512 to 16384.
this

unfortunately, due to the nature of music, it is impossible (literally, not possible) to find instantaneously what frequencies are being played at any given moment in time. but if you select a 1- or 2-second sample you can get a fairly accurate idea. Just click on part of the plot once you're done and it will tell you what the local maxima are.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.