2010 altima coupe trunk

Participant count
  • Participant list

pimpnyou204
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok, i have a small problem. If you have seen the coupes trunk its outrageously short but deep and wide. Now running through my car i have an eclipse avn 726e 0 ga back to the AQ2200D 4 ga ground and 110 amp alternator. And 2 AQ 12's. Before anyone says it im well aware they are too big for the space but i had these subs before the car so id like to make them work if possible. Also for some reason my amp is clipping at 1/2 to 2/3 of full power any thoughts why? and i have tried 2 bats.

Now for the help i need, im on my second ported box and trying to make this work. My first one 10 height 32 wide 30 deep (biggest i can really fit while still taking it out and keeping it squarish.) Ported at 40hz and subs normal it just wouldnt get very loud. So i made a new one except 9 height and subs in reverse and it got slightly louder ported at 38hz but again i know they can get louder.

So now my question is what if i made an odd shaped box (slants and taller in some spots) would this effect the sound in anywat or just not matter. Any ideas or opinions at this point would be a great help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.