Something ive noticed about the Hifonics BRX2400.1d amps

You see way more hifonics amps go up in smoke. But there are way more hifonics amps out there and most don't know how to run them. You see a lot of SQ amps running .25ohm and lasting a long time. So which is more abuse? .25ohm or a newb
how do you not how to use them? run em 1 ohm. adjust gains and SSF and call it a day. How do you **** that up? Seems 1000times easier to blow a a sub than an amp...hell i dont even know how you blow up an amp under than >1 ohm

how do you not how to use them? run em 1 ohm. adjust gains and SSF and call it a day. How do you **** that up? Seems 1000times easier to blow a a sub than an amp...hell i dont even know how you blow up an amp under than >1 ohm
Many people try to run a 2400 on stock electrical, then clip the hell out of it at less than 12v. That's why.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.