Something is wrong, sub won't hit

Participant count
  • Participant list

ChucklezZ
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok so I sold my sa-12 that was on the saz 1500 @ 2 ohm. I bought a sundown zv.3 so I could use all 1500 watts. That amp was fine on 2 ohms with stock electrical but now I knew I'd probably need something. But I hooked the sub up just to test before I did big 3 and got a good batt. Anyways, the sub is getting power, but I can just barely feel it move, can't hear at all. And I know my amp is on 1 ohm now because my lights dim bad now, never did with 2 ohm. So what's wrong?? I'm scared it might be the sub cause I bought it after it was reconed. It's getting it, but not enough. I can just barely feel it move

how are The lights dimming if the subs not hitting?, any ways may be the subs because if your electrical was not up to par sub would still hit your amp would just get hot quicker... i ran 2000w on stock with barely any issues...

you got the rca's in the input not output? lol if the amp worked on the last sub, and not this one, try another amp on the sub, drop it in a homeboys ride to test it or something... thats weird, but its not cuz the elec. not up to par i can tell you that... some one will come on here and tell you whats wrong....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.