SOLD some subs

Lumberg
10+ year member

Rekless ******
sup guys, im lookin for some good 10's or 12's.. preferably jl's... but then again i dont know all that much about anything else. im open to wutever. my price range is around 90-150 for the sub alone. im willing to pay more if it includes an enclosure or amp. Help or some subs would be appreciated;) o also if anyone has a good set of speakers, i. e. some infinity kappas or some good MB Quarts thatd be help full too...

It would help if you told us what your looking for? lots of bass or clean loud sound? how much room do you have? what amp are you gonna use? what do you have already?

o and jeremy. im looking for a more clean sounding sub but i would like it to hit decently. i have a 95 2 door yukon wich i bought 3 weeks ago. it came with an alpine deck. a 8 inch el bazooka tube. and 2 amps.. one is a kicker and one is an alpine wich isnt receiving anypower for now. i dont know wut kind of alpine or kciers because they are bolted under my two front seats for now. hope that helps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I would say you would need more than a 10 in a yukon my self....lol maybe a 15 by its self.....

I would look into maybe 4 10's or 3 12's....thats me though I like lots of sound in my ride

lol you must like lots of sound to put 4 10's in a car. anyways thanks for the help and dude with the 12w3's just gimme some price ranges to work with so i can figure this stuff out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Well just so you know when I get my shocker 15's that will be going in a lincoln continental with 1200watts of power....thats subs and sub amp alone...not including the speakers and speaker amp....Dude if I had a yukon I would put 2 15's or at least bare minimum 2 12's.......I dont think your gonna hear much with a single 10...the k is awsome I have heard though....if you want quality in jl get somthing like the 12w3v2 or the 12w6

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.