Some Rims pics

put the wheels and tires in your avatar back on there.... much better IMO. also whats the barcode sticker for on your side window? ive seen those everywhere, what does it mean?

put the wheels and tires in your avatar back on there.... much better IMO. also whats the barcode sticker for on your side window? ive seen those everywhere, what does it mean?
the barcode is for the gate house.

eh i liked the lift and everything but i dunno, i needed new tires and wanted to try something different. me and my friend bought the wheels on the same day as eachother and there's how they stand.

btw to the guy saying mine stick out 5 inches haha, nah they stick out 1/2 an inch at most, very subtle, a few pics make it look like more. its pretty hard to put such a wide wheel and expect to stay flush flush

btw to the guy saying mine stick out 5 inches haha, nah they stick out 1/2 an inch at most, very subtle, a few pics make it look like more. its pretty hard to put such a wide wheel and expect to stay flush flush
...but not impossible.

If driving into the river meant that I could plow into two **** prolly jerking each other off while they stare at the reflection through their rims, then I would do it.
Lol someone wishes he could afford 26's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I'm sorry you're 16's aren't big enough.. but we can't all be well endowed, you're still special... just not quite as special //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I'm one for big wheels usually, but you and your friend need to pick better designs, pretty much every 3rd car on big wheels around here have those u2s your friend has, they call em U2s for a reason. Yours just straight up don't look good.

Hey guys

im not into the ride quality and wanna get higher up so i will soon get a lift back on, but a minor 2 inch spacer lift and swap out for 305/40/22 tires, should ride alot better and get 4 inches higher from the tires/lift. i miss being higher up.

and will prob be at 6 mpg when all is said and done. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

also will get the center caps subtly color matched to the jeeps paint by the shop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.