Some Random Installs

^lol

someone is lying i don't honestly know who to believe..

in wratchchilds photobucket account are various pictures of the Dakota 2 18" fi wall build

and since when did circuit city to installs of this nature?

they werent doing these type of installs when i was working there LAWL..

come clean bro

drop more pictures of the dodge dakota like it being installed in the circuit city install bay...

then i'll believe you.

I Didnt say i did it, i said circuit city installs if you go on 12volt, his name there is o4crf450
LOL the owner of these images and that install his username is wratchchild281..

he goes by that on just about every forum.

http://www.google.com/search?q=wrathchild281&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

^ simple google search brings up his various posts and questions regarding his dakota, dating from 05 so who are we going to believe? LOL

yawn.. his cardomain page (Member Since: May 19, 2006)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358078

LOL and if you view his profile at the12volt.com

you'll realize he's been there from February 02, 2005

versus

o4crf450 who at the moment isnt even a member over at the 12volt.

that was a circuit city work bench though...
at my old store we built a box for someone once. and boy was it a pain to figure out how to bill them for it
Yes in the 3rd picture i do see the CC work bench im not discrediting that picture but the Dakota with the 2 18" fi wall isnt a CC build.

Since when does CC build custom trim panels or walls for that matter?
ON the side. I used to work for CC and one of the stores I worked for I had to do it on the side and the last one I worked at they allowed me to do this on the clock.

Jesus dumbasses, he said they were not all CC installs, just the one with the R's in it. Read morons..........read!
actually he said nice circuit city installs, since the R's were one install, there was the other install, it implies that the Fi wall was also a circuit city install as well.

While that may not have been his intention he should have been more clear.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

standbackimapro

10+ year member
standbackimapro
Njerz, MECP MASTER CERT, MECP BASIC CERT, ASE A6
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from