some of my rides...

Your awful taste will negate any nice car you do manage to get......
You dumb ass moron fvck You couldn't even afford a quarter of what I have....why don't you go to another site and run your fly trap......

ExtremeGN001.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

014-1.jpg

nice cars in here, op and la crx.

you sure about that? weve had this duscussion before:) I simply dont post all that i have:) and fwiw- posting all your base model domestic cars doesnt exactly impress me
im pretty sure that mustang isn't a base model.

Its a $50,000+ dollar car dumb ass...shows us your $3000 hunk of **** ...why don't you.....
saleenprice.jpg
Dude, ever since i've joined this forum i've been wanting to say something about all of the dumb **** you be saying.

Ok so you paid 50k+ for a gt with a saleen kit on it. Way to go.

And you trying to show off all of the cars that you have, which all of them are worth next to nothing, thats why you're able to buy all of them.

2 of my cars worth more than all of your car's resale value.

Seems like some people here don't understand that others have different tastes along with different amounts of money being spent on things. Comparing really makes no sense.

To the OP- Nice rides. I love the look of that Lexus.

Dude, ever since i've joined this forum i've been wanting to say something about all of the dumb **** you be saying.
Ok so you paid 50k+ for a gt with a saleen kit on it. Way to go.

And you trying to show off all of the cars that you have, which all of them are worth next to nothing, thats why you're able to buy all of them.

2 of my cars worth more than all of your car's resale value.
highly doubtful...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

is_250

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
is_250
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date