some of my rides...

**** looks dope man im glad you had the chance to show em off! he drove from jacksonville to palm bay for these things and i gotta say u got the deal of a lifetime because i wanna buy em back haha jp.. much love man
Got some 24's here that might work for ya! I havent checked the bolt pattern tho.

It was pretty funny. We were paranoid rolling around with cash in the truck and not knowing the area. With all that aside, it was the smoothest transaction.

Did you have to do anything custom to fit your headunit? or do they have dash kits for them now?
I used a regular din pocket and added a piece of abs to make it look flush. I did something stupid and realized the first time i open the ashtray it broke. I hear metra is producing the dash kit pretty soon.

Nice rides, wish I had money to even have one of those... lol

I hope I can afford a nice luxury car someday.....
In due time guys.... Up until now my priorities were kinda jacked up, which is how I ended up with my current car. I was always spending beyond my means. When my girl decided to quit her job and get her 2nd degree I figured it was time to buy something cheaper.

I'd take not living paycheck to paycheck over a nice car any day now.

Now if I could only get over my addiction to modding a car, I'd be good!

I hope I can afford a nice luxury car someday.....
That CRX you got is a modern luxury vehicle, dawggg.

Not to mention you have like 800 cars... sell the like 3 and buy an SC

And OP:

Nice SC. I had this one dude who always raved about his "LEXUS COUPE!"

I'm a personal fan of the IS-300. With a 2JZ drivetrain //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif

That's the ultimate family car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imo.gif.3a57bcc70a4835dc53e86ffae1a0b041.gif

That CRX you got is a modern luxury vehicle, dawggg.Not to mention you have like 800 cars... sell the like 3 and buy an SC

And OP:

Nice SC. I had this one dude who always raved about his "LEXUS COUPE!"

I'm a personal fan of the IS-300. With a 2JZ drivetrain //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif

That's the ultimate family car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imo.gif.3a57bcc70a4835dc53e86ffae1a0b041.gif
I like the IS300's myself...I'd leave it stock motor wise....but prefer the manual trans...I like the way the dash looks also in them.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

is_250

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
is_250
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date