Some good Subs

Those MoFo subs are junk, Very power hungry & inefficient design motor coupled to Heavy weaksauce soft parts... You'd be better off running a set of Type R's or Champ Pro's than those any day

What are some decent subs that run around 1000 RMS each or 2000 RMS totall? Either 8 ohms or 2 ohms? Not looking to spend to much money, somewhat cheap subs that give close to what there RMS says //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
just get two powerbass xxxl 15s or 12s they come in dvc 1 or 2 ohms they fukin bang

AQ/SQ SDC 2.5 12s or 15s, or maybe AQ/SQ "1" Hdc3 12, 15, or 18? good subs for the price, sa-12s or 15s are good. there are alot to choose from from honestly. if you go with 1 nice sub that will allow you save money on a bigger amp, and upgrading eletrical less. also 1 sub applications are easier to deal with IMO lol... hence i love a good single sub setup that sounds like multiple subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.