Some advise please being ripped off i believe (

thanks Sexiewasd but i dont want the car to look anything other than stock from the inside i probably am asking too much here but i guess i am just going to have to work with you guys on this and try and find someone who will work me out some decent shipping prices to Cyprus for some good gear.

Someone should open up a store over here ! you would make a killing we certaily dont have the credit crunch over here!

thx again

Ummm... Wow. That's pathetic. That's BEYOND being ripped off.

The whole setup is crap. For $500, you could get the same system by ordering online. Even if shipping was a full $500 by itself, with another grand in installation, it'd be cheaper. However, you don't even want to bother... Too late, though, now that it's in the shop. You'll want to replace everything except the components.

First will be ditching the cap. You don't even need it in the first place. Get a second battery later, and it'll be fine. Second will be getting a new subwoofer, I would say. Then I'd get a new set of amps for the components and the sub.

I'm heading out, but I'll try to help you out with planning out some replacements that can ship there later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.