Solution advice 2 vehicles

Participant count
  • Participant list

BCotrell

Senior VIP Member
irvine, ca
So I’m changing my Landcruiser from passive to active and installing from stock a small system in my new to me 2000 Acura tl. Current passives in landcruiser are jbl p660c. Was going to split them up and upgrade to ct2 tweeters. Other vehicle is getting ct2 tweeters and 8ohm evil 6.5s run to 4ohms. Can’t reuse jbl tweeter bc it’s a 6 ohm.

Question is which car should get which. The jbl drivers are 2ohm so I can squeeze more out of my amp. The evil 6.5s are beefy and I’m concerned they are too big for a tl factory door opening.

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Oh man, that's like s3x with your mother in an elevator, wrong on every level!
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I always leave approx 6" or so for that very reason, in case I decide to swapp an amp if needed,or wanting too.RCAs ect. I deff do the extra 6-8"...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...

About this thread

BCotrell

Senior VIP Member
BCotrell
irvine, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from