solo x 10 on a zx 1500

work at circuit city?

as far as the solox goes..give it atleast 2k-2500w.

the L7 would probably be best for what you want. give it about 10-1200w your good

where you at in daytona? im here too

as far as the solox goes..give it atleast 2k-2500w.
the L7 would probably be best for what you want. give it about 10-1200w your good
x2 The Solo X will need a larger amp and plus an upgrade to your car's electrical system.

With that amp I would just go for an L7 and watch the gains.

I can get good deals on kicker through my job and i dont want the 2500 or an l7 so would this be alright. Dont really care about sq.

ahh, statements like that make my heart swell with joy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

going for the solox would just be costing more money, and unless you plan to upgrade later on, theres really no need to spend all that. get a L7 and watch the gains..

or check your pm's for what i sent you. a much cheaper alternative and better all around

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.