Solid audio f2500d 10000w

Solid audio

Item(s) for Sale:

Click on photo to see the guts of the amp

I have a really interesting solid audio f2500d. It's 10000w which I have never seen before. If interested make me an offer.
[/img]

Board looks similar to ia 20.1 these do 3k plus in the latest two versions at 1 ohm. Also the atomic 5k has a very similar Board lay out I know no one will argue that it does 5k. My gzpa4000 had less transformers and looked like a beefed up 2k similar board to the bc2k and older saz2k. Board layout doesn't determine power quality of components do. I'm not saying these amps do anything close to 10k but they could very well put out over that 2.5 it claims. And I bet if you hit that ***** with 24 plus volts for a second before the fire you might just get that 10k if you wired stupid low like a .125 ohm. I know at high voltage 18v~ and lower load ia20.1 do around 5k clamped. I'd buy one cheap and run it thru the ringer.

Crack? Find me 4 at ur price plz. That's a Korean board as does rated plus. Don't down product's u lack any info on. Always best to say nothing if your not sure.
The amp is around 10years old, unknown repair history, and just because the board is similar to a good amp does not mean it has equal components. I have an older model atomic 5k resale on it is around $500 this is a 2k maybe 2.5k so half the value of the atomic. Yes a brand new or 2 year old 2k is going to cost a lot more but not one that old. At best $300 shipped so around $250 value

The amp is around 10years old, unknown repair history, and just because the board is similar to a good amp does not mean it has equal components. I have an older model atomic 5k resale on it is around $500 this is a 2k maybe 2.5k so half the value of the atomic. Yes a brand new or 2 year old 2k is going to cost a lot more but not one that old. At best $300 shipped so around $250 value
Sir that is a quality amp age means nothing if taken care of. Its not like its 20+. That amp will do over rated has been trusted and proven. Amp has more value then a sq2200 and being they go used for $300ish this amp should fetch more. Atomic is a decent brand but not every line they carry are good maybe urs is one of those. Read up on this amp and ull see its on par with sun,dd, etc in quality.

These were pretty good amps. I believe the f1500 shared board with 1st saz1500. Ppl used to run the 1500s at 0.5 no problem

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Solid audio

Solid audio
Greenville, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
lsvtec