So since people ask... catalog of what stetsoms look like....

xtremebassjunky
10+ year member

Is it ever loud enough?
If mods don't like this feel free to delete it, I just thought I would post it since A LOT of people ask what the amps look like since the site needs updated....

Here is a copy of the Stetsom Catalog.

CatStet2.jpg

CatStet3.jpg

CatStet4.jpg

CatStet5.jpg

CatStet6.jpg

Good **** here. I just got my tiny 2k6D, can't wait to see how much power it actually does...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

oh yeah?

lol alan pointed it out to me...

I got a pic of a 2k6 that blew when powered up, because it got damaged in shipping. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

yeah he was upset when i first posted that pic.lol
he and i talked about that, he is fine with internal pics on the net. told me he didn't care.

Xtreme... this is Alex@DBDesigns.... I need one of those Catalogs to while your at it... My bad about not calling back.... I call you later on tonight...
Thanks
OK, not a problem. Give me a shot out later on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.