So, its pretty impossable to find an xxx now huh...

There is no way in hell im going to wait a year to get one of the "new" xxx's im just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to where to find two 12" xxx's ...

Id be fine with just getting the new brahmas but they are a bit expensive, and nobody around here seems to have tryed them yet and i dont feel like dropping close to $400 for each of them and not know what to expect

There is no way in hell im going to wait a year to get one of the "new" xxx's im just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to where to find two 12" xxx's ...Id be fine with just getting the new brahmas but they are a bit expensive, and nobody around here seems to have tryed them yet and i dont feel like dropping close to $400 for each of them and not know what to expect
How about just get 1 to start? XBL^2 IS Adire's design but they were going through some on-line thing too and weren't available...maybe that's changed. It HAS..

http://www.acoustic-visions.com/~acoustic/products/subwoofer_drivers/adire_brahma/

says available. Be different, drive a bul.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Yeah, i saw the brahmas were aviable a couple days ago... and thats what put me in this position, weather or not to just get the brahmas, or try and search my ass off and get the xxx's

Oh, i thought he ment a piece.. lol

Still, only 7 posts, dont even know why im bothering explaining, i cant use them anyway...

I want 2 12"s

Thinking of going with the brahmas... soundillusion is down now though and i was going to go over there and search and see if anyone has gotten them yet and tryed them...

800 rms for the brahma sounds pretty low...

There is no way in hell im going to wait a year to get one of the "new" xxx's im just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to where to find two 12" xxx's ...Id be fine with just getting the new brahmas but they are a bit expensive, and nobody around here seems to have tryed them yet and i dont feel like dropping close to $400 for each of them and not know what to expect
You might want to check ebay. I'd check about once a day just to see if one has been listed. I bought one for $295 shipped off there about a week ago.

Who cares if the powerhandling is only 800 watts rms or whatever? Thats what is typically needed to reach full excursion... More powerhandling does not equate to more output potential.

Those new Brahmas are like 350 SHIPPED, thats like 50 bucks more than you can typically find a used XXX for except you get a 3 year warranty and a brandspanking new woofer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.