So... I need help

jokersace69

Arizona
Okay so i have two questions... I have a gt2125 Amp and I'm looking to buy 1, 12" subwoofer that fits my budget of $150 including a box.

The amp says 4 guage recommended. Would using my current 8 guage work?

If not I'm happy to just buy a 4 guage kit.

Thaaaank you

Okay so i have two questions... I have a gt2125 Amp and I'm looking to buy 1, 12" subwoofer that fits my budget of $150 including a box.
The amp says 4 guage recommended. Would using my current 8 guage work?

If not I'm happy to just buy a 4 guage kit.

Thaaaank you
it says 4 gauge for a reason ,you need the wire size for sufficient power flow. i can sell you an amp kit if you need one .i carry them in stock,r i can just sell you the wire if thats all you need .also you need a single 4 ohm sub for that amp ,might wanna look used for 150 with a box

it says 4 gauge for a reason ,you need the wire size for sufficient power flow. i can sell you an amp kit if you need one .i carry them in stock,r i can just sell you the wire if thats all you need .also you need a single 4 ohm sub for that amp ,might wanna look used for 150 with a box

Well it's contradicting.. Manual says 4 OR 8 gauge. I'm just going to use 4.

"The amplifier accepts up to 4-gauge stripped wire at the DC power and ground input terminals, 8-gauge is acceptable but 4-gauge is

recommended. Wire runs should be kept to the minimum practical length."

I've been looking at this... Re Audio SRX12D4 12" Subwoofer Vented Sub Box Enclosure 611892991132 | eBay But i hate Audiosavings... They screwed me on my most recent order.

As For your kit Send me a PM with more info. Thanks

it makes sense to buy 4-gauge wiring now because if you upgrade to something more powerful in the future, you won't have to buy it then. also make sure you get good 4-gauge. there's some 4-gauge out there that is comparable to 8-gauge, so be careful when purchasing. if you purchase from @mylows10 ; you won't have a problem though.

and chances are you will upgrade. i thought i was fine a few years ago with my two sealed Alpine Type E's on 500 watts... that mindset clearly didn't last too long.

never had 1 issue with audiosavings. what have they said. The boston g2 is a great sub that i recomended. did they offer a refund ????. i know they were out of office until today. yes a 4awg kit is needed i know audiotechnix had some on sale on here for 25 shipped thats the best deal around
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/electrical-wiring-classifieds/570285-audio-technix-4ga-amp-kit-$24-99-shipped.html
I'm going to have to do 12"s or smaller. My camaro trunk is just too small and I'm not looking to build or have a box built at this time. Now audiosavings.. I ordered on the 1st of this month.. Waited a week and nothing was shipped. I called multiple times/e-mailed. Asked for a refund and i'm still waiting..

I'm going to have to do 12"s or smaller. My camaro trunk is just too small and I'm not looking to build or have a box built at this time. Now audiosavings.. I ordered on the 1st of this month.. Waited a week and nothing was shipped. I called multiple times/e-mailed. Asked for a refund and i'm still waiting..
And you didnt file a dispute with paypal to get your money back?

Yup, Filed a dispute. Went to the bank, the process is already under way. Now playing the waiting game. Not one call answered not one email reply back. 10+ hours total on hold only to get a "Please leave a voice-mail" Grrrreat customer service. I called the 18884451555 and 646.432.4971 #'s. I gave them 15 days to do something. Either send my Stuff or refund. Simple as that. I'm Sure they are a great company, They all make mistakes. But i don't like playing games. Hopefully i can get this resolved and be a future customer.

Yup, Filed a dispute. Went to the bank, the process is already under way. Now playing the waiting game. What business doesn't respond to emails or phone calls? Grrrreat customer service. I called the 18884451555 and 646.432.4971 #'s. I gave them 15 days to do something. Either send my Stuff or refund. Simple as that.
pretty much

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.