So I just ordered 4 of these...

Sleeklsc

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jan 25, 2004
4 10s shipped to my doorstep for under $80 has been very tempting....twice now lol
If your familiar ebates you can get an extra 10% cash back (At a later date) for anything in the Auto dept. Heck, they might still have the $10 promo for signing up still going on.

Sleeklsc

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jan 25, 2004
Interesting, between all these Blaupunkts and medical supplies I've been racking up some bills lol.
Every penny counts.
Discounts vary by store and department. In this case it's good for the above percentage.

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 9, 2016
Missouri
hey 2" coil on a 8" for $13 i'm sure they'll be worth more than u paid as long as power is low..
I was gonna SAY!! Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!

Buy a DOZEN, they will probably last about that long too!

John Kuthe...

Southern_Exposu

Jun 10, 2018
Boise
I think I want to try the 2 10s I bought ported First, the sealed enclosure that I already had is stuck at the back of a 10 x 20 garage (that's what I get for being drop dead sick on moving day). Second I don't think these are ideal for sealed application. And mostly I've seen some of you have too much **** fun with them ported.

What gross airspace and tuning should these like? I'll probably have to go prefab or have someone build. I'm in an apartment until our house is built so building myself isn't possible.

Thanks

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
Sep 30, 2009
Banging gears and passing queeers
I think I want to try the 2 10s I bought ported First, the sealed enclosure that I already had is stuck at the back of a 10 x 20 garage (that's what I get for being drop dead sick on moving day). Second I don't think these are ideal for sealed application. And mostly I've seen some of you have too much **** fun with them ported.
What gross airspace and tuning should these like? I'll probably have to go prefab or have someone build. I'm in an apartment until our house is built so building myself isn't possible.

Thanks

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
They model up well in 2-3cf tuned 30-33hz. The bigger low tuned box ([email protected]) hits xmax at 24hz on 600w and would have a strong low end and taper softly.

Spooney

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Dec 30, 2007
Charlotte,MI,USA
I went to buy one of the Blaupunkt tens today just to play around with and they’ve raised the price on those fuckers now too. 34.99 a piece now. Bastards

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest classifieds