Snake Still In My Car Omg!!!!!!!

Ok im still wondering the same thing i asked twice in the first thread... Why isnt the girls parrents paying for it to be removed from your car... Tear the car down and get the ****er out.... It would be all over with in a matter of like 4-5 hours most likely less...

ive called animal services, they cant do anything unless they see it.

ive called animal removers or whatever and i told him what i tried (mouse chlorine bass blah blah) and he said thats all i could do that i have to wait

AND LIKE I SAID

its a brand new car, and my parents dont want to have a brand new car ripped apart, before we thought it was gone, now we know it isnt.

we're having a party this weekend and one of my cousins i guess works w/ audio (i dont know him) so we may have him take out center console.

Maybe I could be of some assistance. I work at Petsmart, where we do carry corn snakes. If he is indeed a corn snake, it's harmless. They do bite though. It's not painful at all, but it's just the thought because you really never are expecting it. But, back to the point at hand, there is not possibility he will eat, espically if he is cold. When snakes body temperature lowers, so does the activity. It will basically go into a dormant state, and because he is so cold he won't have enough energy to eat. If it stays out in the cold too long it will eventually die, most the time, but like you said the car is carpeted so it may be fine. I would advise against the mice though, honestly. 1st off if it's a smaller snake you'll want to feed it pinkies(newborn). If it's larger than lets say 20"-24" then you could feed it the small fuzzies, but even then you have a possibility of the mouse actually killing the snake, especially if the snake is weak.

I would go to a pet store(Petsmart or Petco for like 10$ check online though and take the ad with you we do price match) and buy one of those small heat pads. Put it in your floor and hook it up to an extension cord(the car is in your garage?). Also probably would be good to put a towel or something under the pad. But I would say you have a better chance of catching him that way rather than the mice.

If he's dead/dying, then you'll start to notice a nasty stench(trust me they stink, all dead animals do). And because corn snakes are so small(although they can get up to 5ft. long, but if he is that big you'd of found him), there is a chance he could crawl into your air vents or anywhere small enough.

If you need anymore help let me know I'll try my best, but I just kinda threw this post up quick.

And BTW, snakes don't have any type of hearing. They use their tounge for smell and their eyes, so they can see and smell you, but not really hear. I think some can hear vibrations, but they don't pay mind to it, at least corn snakes don't.

Like I said before:

Get these, put them in a large, open tupper-ware container and leave it over night.

It's non-toxic, no chance of fire, and no electricity needed.

If you want, put a towel in it which will increase the heat signature and be a little less harmful to the snake.

The snake will crawl in and wrap itself around the inside of container. Put the lid on, take it to the snake's owner's car and set it free. If it loves you it will come back....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

wow this is the scariest thing ever to happen to me holy ****!!!!!

i come home and im parking in the garage, look down to the shifter to go into park and BAM THIS ****INGG SNAKE IS ON MY LAP! up near my lap/pockets/nuts, like half of the snake, it was going horizontal either towads the passenger door or drivers door i dunno.

so

i yelled

eased out and i saw it go between the pass. seat and console, then up by the pass. door. my uncle runs over (dad not home) and its under pass. seat, he goes to grab it, and it goes into a hole under the seat on the floor, he thinks its in the center console.

i almost freaked out and had a ***** fit im not even lying. i HATE SNAKES WITH EVERYTHING IN ME and to see one crawling on my lap NO!

its gotta be getting hungry or something cuz it came out,

before that i was at the gas station with my heat on for like 10mins then i was bumpin for like 2-3mins.

but the thing that freaks me out is

if the head was near my nuts, that means it came from passenger side and was barely on me, but if the tail was, that means the whole snake came from drivers side, up my leg, and across my lap without my knowing.

my pants are baggy and the snake isnt heavy so i couldnt feel the pressure.

i tried to type w/ somewhat proper spelling but i really dont care right now.
That proves it....Snakes like mags:laugh:

the snake wants to be your friend thats why he hasnt left

on another note a warm place to sleep will draw it out, the heating packs is a good idea, donno how long the snake has beeen in there tho could b dead allready.

the snake wants to be your friend thats why he hasnt left
on another note a warm place to sleep will draw it out, the heating packs is a good idea, donno how long the snake has beeen in there tho could b dead allready.
tomorrow ~5PM is 2 weeks!!!!

i think ill try the pad i dunno.

it was alive and well as of yesterday

we are having a 60th bday party for my dad this weekend so my uncle says the snake is chillin for the party.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.