Snake Still In My Car Omg!!!!!!!

Snakes like heat....
Let your car get cold by leaving it outside and then put a heating pad (set on low) in the floor board overnight. In the AM the snake should be sitting near it...
Actually not a bad idea. I would add that you may want to put a crumpled up towel on the pad so that the snake has something to hide in. Will increase the chce he will go there and stay.

hahaha just leave a cage closed with mice or a fat juicy mouse in it. Give it a few hours and it will probably be in the cage area trying to get in somehow. No poor innocent mouse has to die for this =[

From there wrap the snake in a towel and throw it out... or throw it into someone else's car ^__^

really? that ***** but im not alonedeja-vu ****!

Go-N

yea that idea was suggested but the only heating pad i have gets hotter and hotter and never stops so my dad doesnt want me to put it.

i think we'll try the mice thing 2morro ill see.
You could get some of those little heat packs that hunters use to stay warm. Put a few of them in a large plastic container. The snake should crawl into it. then all you have to do is put a lid on it and give it back to the owner

Actually not a bad idea. I would add that you may want to put a crumpled up towel on the pad so that the snake has something to hide in. Will increase the chce he will go there and stay.
yea but in order for this i'd have to leave all windows in car down to make sure it gets COLD and put heating pad "in a box" as someone suggested before (i think jluv)

and i dont want to leave the windows down because of my sketchy neighbors.

i have to find the next real cold night.

and if it lasted nights of 40degrees w/ car outside and NO warmspots then it will probably last with this. think in the car it wont get THAT cold, especially under the carpet where i think it is or in the center console.

This is too funny ! Sorry.. I was going to say, good thing you don't live in florida and then i look at your location and see daytona..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I didnt see anyone with this yet so, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

***** man. I'm absolutley terrified of spiders and over the summer one came down from my headliner right in front of my face. It was one of those big nasty white ones. I **** near crashed cause I freaked when I saw it. I cut over to the side of the road and got out for a few minutes.

***** man. I'm absolutley terrified of spiders and over the summer one came down from my headliner right in front of my face. It was one of those big nasty white ones. I **** near crashed cause I freaked when I saw it. I cut over to the side of the road and got out for a few minutes.
I wouldve threw the door open and jumped out......5 mph or 80.........

I wouldve threw the door open and jumped out......5 mph or 80.........
I litterally got out before the car was in park people were staring at me like I was crazy. HATE spiders //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

haha you still havent got that thing out. If its not a poisonous snake just grab it and get that thing out... Youll probly get bit but id rather just get it over with then have a snake in my car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.