Smells like my girls wig is on fire =(

Cooking them hds's now?
Um..

Slow cooked. Simmered and marinated in maximum strength air freshener!

c820f3fb16f5f9149b698e0bb8b7d291.jpg

I had like 3 packs of these..peeled the little rubber parts from the plastic and tossed em all into the side ports confusing the hell outta me i didnt know what was burning i thought it was wood from a chimney. On the freeway lol. I had gakkd with the gain a day or two before trying to get louder. Then, wood burn smell, crazy slapping sounds in the front cabin. Thought it plywood on the roof coming loose, bad flex..

Nothing like coil to me.

Caps stayed cool though (why, how?).

Few days trying to figure if im clipping cuz it sounded chitty!!!

Now no matter how much i turn the gain down to about where i set it with dmm, their is no bass output. Bass has disappeared. I hear more vibration in the Windstar rear hatch..my hatch is same as kangaroos. I need to brace it.

I know flex is bad and you lose output but how much.

I aint tripping though..for now i retired the usb and listen to the radio fantasizing about upgrading.. Never damaged subs yet or blown. any so i dont know what how they sound when if this type of damage is possible resulting in the subs output crappy lossy bass but movement seems normal.

I did squeeze power on a regular playing loud with slight clipping mayb never sounded distorted.

Ill pull em out and check em..

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Um..Slow cooked. Simmered and marinated in maximum strength air freshener!

c820f3fb16f5f9149b698e0bb8b7d291.jpg

I had like 3 packs of these..peeled the little rubber parts from the plastic and tossed em all into the side ports confusing the hell outta me i didnt know what was burning i thought it was wood from a chimney. On the freeway lol. I had gakkd with the gain a day or two before trying to get louder. Then, wood burn smell, crazy slapping sounds in the front cabin. Thought it plywood on the roof coming loose, bad flex..

Nothing like coil to me.

Caps stayed cool though (why, how?).

Few days trying to figure if im clipping cuz it sounded chitty!!!

Now no matter how much i turn the gain down to about where i set it with dmm, their is no bass output. Bass has disappeared. I hear more vibration in the Windstar rear hatch..my hatch is same as kangaroos. I need to brace it.

I know flex is bad and you lose output but how much.

I aint tripping though..for now i retired the usb and listen to the radio fantasizing about upgrading.. Never damaged subs yet or blown. any so i dont know what how they sound when if this type of damage is possible resulting in the subs output crappy lossy bass but movement seems normal.

I did squeeze power on a regular playing loud with slight clipping mayb never sounded distorted.

Ill pull em out and check em..

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
Invert those subs and see what the hell is doing it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.