Smallest 2.5-3K amp

Had and
NSv3 15 and SQ7k but decided to not go crazy in my daily driver. Think I'm just going to do a single 12" ported now.
Bet that pounded.

Yeah if you don’t want to go nuts you could just buy my team 12 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

For real tho you should do a mayhem 12

Would sound really nice on 3k

I use to run a couple (one at a time) Stetsom 4k2d's years ago.
I ran one as well, I may have even bought or sold it to you? (Got it off a forum anyway). I beat the snot out of it and was really impressed. I have heard all the stories about Brazilians being time bombs but both Stetsoms I ever owned did very well for me.

I have never heard of PRV...that 3500 is tiny! I forgot about Sound Digital...positive things I heard about them back in the days as well.
I use to run a couple (one at a time) Stetsom 4k2d's years ago. I never had one issue with them. Loved those amps...the only negative about them was the really loud fan. Almost 120db just that!

Do all these Brazilian amps have the loud fans? PRV, SD, Tara...
The fan on PRV only ramps up when the bass hits. Otherwise you never hear it. It's tiny as hell and I love mine.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.