Free amp dyno

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigblank69
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Eureka, MO
I know I don't have a AD-1.... at least not until the spring //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif but if anyone wants there amp(s) tested I'm willing to do it for free on my AMM-1. Just can't do anything SUPER HIGH power. I have 300amps of variable power (9v-14.4), So I can do all 3 tests (Certified, Clipping and Dynamic) on amps sub 1800W, and Dynamic tests safely up to about 2600W (I did get a 2900+ Dynamic test done and my supplies and house wiring DID NOT LIKE THAT)

I just enjoy testing the amps out... and tracking the results.

Let me know if you have anything you want tested.

@bigblank69 The next amp I will be buying I'm thinking is the monstrous Memphis Belle 5 ch amp. Old school one, not the newer model. Now that amp I will def have you test it for me....

I know I don't have a AD-1.... at least not until the spring //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif but if anyone wants there amp(s) tested I'm willing to do it for free on my AMM-1. Just can't do anything SUPER HIGH power. I have 300amps of variable power (9v-14.4), So I can do all 3 tests (Certified, Clipping and Dynamic) on amps sub 1800W, and Dynamic tests safely up to about 2600W (I did get a 2900+ Dynamic test done and my supplies and house wiring DID NOT LIKE THAT)
I just enjoy testing the amps out... and tracking the results.

Let me know if you have anything you want tested.
i just wish i knew someone like u close by to clamp mine.. if i had a meter or clamp i'd be testing peeps systems at the food lion or whatever just for fun..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.