small trunk build

peas247
10+ year member

Hookers on the Point
buffalo, ny
well its not really gonna be a build log since i am reusing a lot of my old **** from last year. but any ways the amp for the moment it still gonna be the opti 6000d ( still up in the air if its gonna get ran or sold ). the american bass hd 12's are gone and i got a pair of lvl4 xl 12's. everything is going in the car this weekend just for a few weeks. gonna be wired at 4 ohms for now just to gimme a lil beat back. then it all comes out, gonna drop another battery in the rear and drop it back down to 1 ohm and see what it can do. i dont take a lotta pics as i'd rather just work but heres a few of what i got

the equip

winter09002.jpg

4.4 cubes at 36hz, 90 sq" of port

box-1.jpg

the car

img_2440.jpg

the tear in the roof that started

fish015.jpg

droppin a third batt under the floor

5-3.jpg

nice job, keep up the good work.
layed just under a gallon of resin in it over the last weekend. the box was built by spy last spring. im gonna test with it and if i like my results i am gonna build a new one outta birch and tune a tad higher

since everytime i try and use the quote feature my screen goes blank?? anyways

psycho's - u know the car will, but can the guy control'n the system do it? Ur **** right it will. 20+ this year

michaellane- dont worry about rear sag i just lower the front to even it out

Wooooot Look at that pretty sheyot right there!

20+ huh.....I better get practicing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Rich do you have pics from the sept show?

Wooooot Look at that pretty sheyot right there!
20+ huh.....I better get practicing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Rich do you have pics from the sept show?
yeah i think i got some pics. ill check when i get home and post m up. gimme a hour on the meter and ill be dialed in 39.9 all day long. gonna go hard at it this year, considering i got 5 3x shows within 2 hours of the house //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Nice Peas, last setup with the American Bass was a killer, looking foward to this one.
im hopen this one should be a lil louder. prolly gonna build a new box in the spring. just wana do some testin with this one first.

the old ab set up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.