small ported 12 enclosure design help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
oxford ms
hey guys i have a w3v2 i got for the wife. jl calls for 1.25 net. i would like to have in between 1.25-1.5 net tuned to33-35Hz. does anyone know where i might find a free box design, or want to offer one. im also trying to work out a tline for it. if the tline lovers want to chime in on that plz do. I'll try to get t/s para on it shortly.

max dimensions would be 36w x 16t x 22d plenty of room for a small ported. would like to keep as compact as possible. she carry alot of **** in her trunk. i will be working on a tline for it but with such low fs i can't imagine it being very small. i came up with a line 13.5"h x 6"w x 11'9" long. hope someone with more tline exp. can check on my math.

I'll see about trying to fit a tline first and see how big it is. Tuning line length to fs and line area to SD isn't usually optimal so it should be smaller than a line using that method. I never design mine like that and I've always had good results.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.