Small ID build today

Yeah im a tad curious to see what he says about that. I think he'll get over it though due to my idmax's eventually going ib.

Plus this spectrum is awesome. I cant wait to use it along with a few other products from them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif but the rest shall remain a secret until installed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yeah im a tad curious to see what he says about that. I think he'll get over it though due to my idmax's eventually going ib.

Plus this spectrum is awesome. I cant wait to use it along with a few other products from them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif but the rest shall remain a secret until installed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
did you see the horns on here for 160? I am thinking about em

you're a d!ck lol but yes i have seen those and think they may actually be on ebay right now for like 140 shipped? sooooo tempting but im fighting the urge lol plus certain people want me to run a different set of horns. he may post in this thread quite a bit actually lol

you're a d!ck lol but yes i have seen those and think they may actually be on ebay right now for like 140 shipped? sooooo tempting but im fighting the urge lol plus certain people want me to run a different set of horns. he may post in this thread quite a bit actually lol
will or james? and I really am thinking about those horns.. but I have big ass holes in my doors for the tweets.. Idk what I would do with em lol.. I guess I could glass over and sand em but they woud be noticeable

hmm, take a guess lol.

and just leave your tweeters there to fill in the hole. or buy some rsd tweeters for filler there. they will fit the hole. I bought my brother a set of rsd's for his birthday and was bored so checked to see if they would fit my pillars and sure enough they did. you could buy the rsd set, steal the tweeters and sell the rest and pretty much break even

hmm, take a guess lol.
and just leave your tweeters there to fill in the hole. or buy some rsd tweeters for filler there. they will fit the hole. I bought my brother a set of rsd's for his birthday and was bored so checked to see if they would fit my pillars and sure enough they did. you could buy the rsd set, steal the tweeters and sell the rest and pretty much break even
already have the set.. had em before the ids. i could do that.. I would need to build a xover for the horns cause I don't have an active capable deck..

just buy the deck and get it over with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif there is no turning back from there lol. seriously, you can get a nice active deck for like 150 anymore.

just buy the deck and get it over with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif there is no turning back from there lol. seriously, you can get a nice active deck for like 150 anymore.
I would like the active capability but for what I want It would be 500+ cause I want the navi and dvd for the road trips..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.