Small footprint Amp for 1.5 ohm and 1000-1500w

times have completely changed, taramps for daily is normal now, people catching on. All their amps back then were made for mids and highs and people apparently used them for subs. Nowadays they have amps geared for subwoofer performance.
Well I got out of the audio scene about 6 years ago and only look around and install on rare occasions. I've drifted towards easy over custom for the most part, though I did custom mount and aim my tweeters

Soundstream is absolute garbage. Stop recommending junk and supporting dishonest brands.
Hey now, not ALL SS is complete garbage. I will say, their Reference line is much like their older amps, which can't be beat. That said, I won't and will not buy anything SS again, should I ever decide to replace my amps. Their ok for what they are, budget amps for sure and cheap power.

Hey now, not ALL SS is complete garbage. I will say, their Reference line is much like their older amps, which can't be beat. That said, I won't and will not buy anything SS again, should I ever decide to replace my amps. Their ok for what they are, budget amps for sure and cheap power.
Some of it is good... Some of it is terrible
Whatever. If even 25% of it is junk you are doing the community at large a disservice by supporting a brand who's business model is lying about ratings and who does not care what they sell to people.

Ok so im kinda in a conundrum. I bought a pair of older 13tw5 3ohm sub and have been running them in an under sized box for a while off of my kicker cx1200.1.
Well fast forward and after a while the box started to come apart. Not a big deal the plan was to replace it anyway and I did. But with the old box flexing it broke the mounting feet off the amp.

To add insult to injury the new box is bigger and the amps now have to go on the back way with my relay panel. Which mean they don't fit well and need to be smaller.

So I need an amp that can do 1-1500w at 2 ohm and still be 1ohm stable while being tiny.

The jl hd1200/1 would work but I really don't want to pay retail for jl
My Memphis 16-MC1000d sounds like the perfect amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.