Northeast Region small comp in southern pa

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
mabye you know why did iasca and nopi not get together this year. I know it must of been price of addmission stuff atco was like almost 100 buck when all was said in down.

show is on 10/18 who's coming. i also have this posted on ecoustics and cac a multi forum event. will be using iasca rules

Wanna make it an official dB Drag?

That time of year, people are still setup from finals and want to rack up some points early for the 2009 season, this could end up being the first show of the 2009 season.

dont want to make it a big event. i want to keep it on a local type level. just to have fun and give the guys and girls a idea of what is out there aka randy asstro your hhr and my crx. spark a little interest back into car audio:)

dont want to make it a big event. i want to keep it on a local type level. just to have fun and give the guys and girls a idea of what is out there aka randy asstro your hhr and my crx. spark a little interest back into car audio:)
only if there is bassboxing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

we will see i am talking with the local cops to see what i can and can't do

what day works better for you guys the 18 or 25

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.