Slogging or Wlogg P.O.S. Scammer!

sorry bout that.

as far as i'm concerned i can fully vouch for a1mcalister1, him and i have done a few trades and sells with each other and i'm sure we will do more, never once did i have a suspicion or did any of our deals take a wrong turn, there is no reason (to me) to waist money shipping something like what you shipped just to say haha, the only reason i see to ship what you did is to scam, you thought you where going to "come up" on some good **** and it backfired so i guess the jokes on you, now you have to deal with the legalities of the situation.

First off I have nothing that belongs to him if anything he has my property was I suppose to ship a item yes but when I found out the items I were to receive was not them i than shipped differently without his knowledge he canceled his shipment and than proceeded to allow mines to advance thinking it'll be a great win for him, I think not I'm not a scammer I reversed it on him nown he's trying to blast me as If I am. You guys can vouch for a person all day but you never know when that person decides to go rogue. Like I said any dealings I'm doing will be wide open for every one to see so you guys will see my good guy dealings. Until than like he said let the authority handle it. I'm telling you now buddy your biggest mistake in all this in which I have plenty evidence was having my property. Future reference to all you guys beware of the nice guy act cause if it's something he really wants he will scam for it.

First off I have nothing that belongs to him if anything he has my property was I suppose to ship a item yes but when I found out the items I were to receive was not them i than shipped differently without his knowledge
That makes no sense. Why would you ship him anything at all, like different amps, if he was ripping you off. If someone was ripping me off, I wouldn't ship them anything.

First off I have nothing that belongs to him if anything he has my property was I suppose to ship a item yes but when I found out the items I were to receive was not them i than shipped differently without his knowledge he canceled his shipment and than proceeded to allow mines to advance thinking it'll be a great win for him, I think not I'm not a scammer I reversed it on him nown he's trying to blast me as If I am. You guys can vouch for a person all day but you never know when that person decides to go rogue. Like I said any dealings I'm doing will be wide open for every one to see so you guys will see my good guy dealings. Until than like he said let the authority handle it. I'm telling you now buddy your biggest mistake in all this in which I have plenty evidence was having my property. Future reference to all you guys beware of the nice guy act cause if it's something he really wants he will scam for it.
if he cancelled the shipment, why would you still ship your stuff to him instead of just cancelling the shipment all on it's own? Now you lost your shipping cost + the advantage of selling that Planet Audio amp to a noob on Craigslist

If anyone believes this crock of shit, they are fucking retarded //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

like i said believe what you want, every amp i sent was broke and im paying for those cheap amps to get fixed so he wanted to scam here you go scam up on those. I dont care what nobody says about what they think if you think im scamming dont deal with me other than you can keep ya mouth closed. he knows what he did so im not stressing this matter no longer. I figured it out before he could get me plan and simple, I'm done.

I still don't understand why you would send ANYTHING if you knew he was scamming you....why not be the one to call him out on it with your proof? I don't know anyone that would send out shitty amps, regardless if they were broke or not, because they were being scammed. Something in your story makes no fucking sense, more than likely the whole thing......

but a valid point was brought up

how is A1mcalister reporting Slogging to the authorities when he has nothing of a1mcalisters in his possession

if anything, he'd be the one found in trouble because he has slogging's amps lol

crazy story is crazy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

a1mcalister1

Senior VIP Member
a1mcalister1
CC CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies