Slogging or Wlogg P.O.S. Scammer!

I peeped a guy going rogue once so I dun spent $70 to ship him da scrap metal. I got him when he opened the box. Ha ha ha he sent me nuthin and he had to open a box of scrap metal... booo-yaaaa

I peeped a guy going rogue once so I dun spent $70 to ship him da scrap metal. I got him when he opened the box. Ha ha ha he sent me nuthin and he had to open a box of scrap metal... booo-yaaaa
OMG!!!! completely retarded lmao!!!!!! if someone wanted amps, ha ha screw dat I would send them diamonds instead and tell dems, yeaa bump dat shizz .

Whatever I thought sending broke amps was funny as to how he thought he was going to get and dmac thanks for using logical sense as well cause these guys ain't seeing it why let a scammer get away with trying when you can trap him in his own game? He got my stuff exactly, he canceled his shipment right? Saying I was scamming but why not refuse the package if he would of got my ab1100.1 would I'd be explaning myself right now to you guys? Come on think about that ! Maybe I'm not speaking clearly but it's in your face to see. Two guys ship in trade with each other one guy ends up with both packages whose scamming who? I bet my last dollar to a bucket of Billy goat **** if he would've got my 1100 this would not be going on. Defend him if you want but truth is truth and so is facts.

Thats why you trade high dollar items locally. Or straight up sell for cash.
Your right I just like to believe that us being a small community in this world would come together to keep stuff like this from happening and be able to behave in a trustworthy manner

There's just inherent mistrust between both parties when trading high value items and if something happens, people are quick to jump the gun. I personally would not do any trades online. I always like it when both sides get to test out the equipment and get a good look at what they are getting to avoid mishaps and misunderstandings. Buying and selling, you got paypal to watch your back as long as you make packing/shipment videos and unboxing videos. Trading someone across the nation, no one's got your back.

Winston Loggins just tried to get 2 people from a car audio group on FB with the same scam.

Tried trading the same 1100.1 straight up for an m4a (then makes more excuses as to why he can't take time/date pics with the amp)

Then goes to another person and tries trading m4a straight up for bc5500 (no excuses given as he blocked everyone that figured out his scheme)

He says that ups stores when he calls tells him that the "amp" that someone has shipped is actually something else, something they'd never know if the box is packed before shipping and most employees won't remember just based upon tracking number (if you happen to call the same store someone shipped from).

Users involved

Slogging and Jkoratich30

Buyer:both

Seller:both

Link to original FS thread and/or trade agreement thread:

Trade between slogging and Jkoratich30

Original deal details:

I was going to trade my crescendo bc3500 and mechman alts and 8 an mids all functional for his ab 1100.1

Description of how the deal went bad:

Ok this deal started about 2-3 weeks ago and it is still going on (supposidly). I shipped out my crescendo and my mechman, as he instructed me to do. He said that as soon as he gets those items, he will send his 1100.1. According to UPS the package was delivered on time and at the house, according to slogging, they never got there. So since we were at an impass and I'm still down about $700, we had to come up with a solution. He said he would not ship his 1100.1 until he had something off my end to show for it. I reluctantly agreed and we came to an agreement that I would send him my fi sp4 and the ab mids plus 350 cash and then he would ship. I mailed the sub and the mids and they both got there. He said he would ship as soon as he got the money and I said I would send the money right after he gets the products. I sent the money on Wednesday, I got a notification by email that is was picked up at about 9.am on Thursday (thanksgiving). I then texted and tried to call him multiple times yesterday. No response. I get a call from his telephone number today (Friday) from his "home boy" saying that slogging got locked up. I STILL DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. He has about $2000 worth of my **** and I have got nothing.

Screen shots supporting your claims:

I have a whole **** ton of evidence to prove to you that this mf was scheming. Including that fact that a couple days ago his Caco profile said that he lives in Georgia and now today it reads that he lives in Texas. Go check for yourself.

Additional info:

I don't give a **** because I know this dude has all my **** and I get nothing and now I'm basically **** out of luck because no one can do anything.
This dude is a FELON and all should beware!

16B3771F-DC1C-4A10-904A-8EB2F76BF9A8_zps08we68ba.png
[/img]

th_16B3771F-DC1C-4A10-904A-8EB2F76BF9A8_zps08we68ba.png'%20alt='th_16B3771F-DC1C-4A10-904A-8EB2F76BF9A8_zps08we68ba.png'>

I didn't read the thread besides the first page, but if this wlogg is Winston Loggins or loggings, he is a known scammer on facebook and was recently banned by me in all the groups I moderate.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

a1mcalister1

Senior VIP Member
a1mcalister1
CC CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views