Slogging or Wlogg P.O.S. Scammer!

Lies, lies and lies that's crazy how one person says he's a scammer and everyone hate the guy without knowing the story. He might of had some good feedback scores but you never know when someone will go rogue he tried me I just peeped it and tried to reverse it on has *** first I fell for his giving him feedback before I even seen anything second I never received anything cause he claimed he canceled both packages both still got mines and his in which he thought he was getting me. There is know proof I can prove from the long drawn out phone calls we had but believe what you want I'm not a scammer.
what do you mean you PEEPED it and tried to reverse it, makes no sense that if you PEEPED a problem and tried to reverse it, why would you even do anything at that point, if I were to get suspicious of a scam I would just flat out not go thru with it, just admit your a scammer and reveal all your other usernames .

btn_viewall.gif" style="border:none;" alt="a1mcalister1&

All, this is what @Wlogg; sent me during our trade, this was supposed to be his American Bass VFL 1100.1 but instead he sent me a box of 3 crap amps (lightening, legacy, planet), a dirty sheets and 3 five pound weights.

This was a bait and switch trade that I figured out and contacted the authorities to stop both shipments but his box of crap was delivered to me anyway. I have receipts and case numbers that I will gladly provide to anyone interested.

This dude is a fraud and gives legit people doing business a bad name. The size of his ship was only 31" and the weight was 37lbs; the AB 1100.1 amp itself, without the packaging, is 36" long and weights 55lbs. I'm only interested in sharing this information so know one else has to be scammed, I've met a lot of good people on here who enjoy car audio like me. I have attached pics of what he sent me to trade you are welcomed to PM me for more information.

btn_viewall.gif" style="border:none;" alt="a1mcalister1&

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote Originally Posted by a1mcalister1 View Post
This is the pics of both shipments, notice the size and weights of each that's annotated of both receipts. The white box is what he sent to me and the cardboard boxes are the ones I sent to him. I can also provide case numbers for the authorities who are currently investigating his activities. He (@wlogg) even attempted to have the shipment released to him even after the authorities had my shipment in their possession. He is a fraud and will soon have to face the consequences of his actions.

"http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/a1mcalister1/embed/slideshow/"

Wow really dude you going to say I did that! We talked to the fedex guy and all about the size of my package he told him I was given a discount but when I called his shipping spot behind his back and talked to those folks I was told he by the employee that he's shipped before and gotten back the same thing from time to time, I was also told what was shipped wasn't car audio products, that's when I switched my stuff out can't get me buddy. He didn't even tell me he canceled the shipments why? Oh cause he wanted mines or what he thought he was going to get! This dude is on a another level scamming but I peeped it out! If I was scamming then why didn't I stop my package and save face so he wouldn't know what I shipped he's a scammer that got tricked too bad buddy you weren't going to get me. Oh and to address that other thing real quick when I trade stuff I do shop it around and ask different people do they want to trade because people back out all the time and it gives me options so don't do me Im good and I'm not a scammer anybody want to trade with me from now on I'll ship first so ya all can see in straight up with mines!

All, wlogg ; is a true SCAMMER! He continues to attempt to deceive others with his fraud and criminal activities which are being forwarded to several law enforcement agencies. He was previously advised of the reports last week when his plot was revealed. All I'm saying is the dudes a thief and will ultimately pay for his actions and users beware. I welcome all of his comment because they too will be a part of the open case against him. I will provide accesses to all of the communications that I've had with this POS along with the case numbers to the reports that I filed with authorizes. POS (wlogg) you can't lie your way out of the obvious you, you have no positive feedback here on this site nor do you have a eBay or PayPal account! I'm an open book and provide my personal reference information to anyone when requested. I will no longer respond to "wlogg" comments as this has been time consuming however, it's important to inform others.

This information is public knowledge to warn others of his criminal behaviors:

Library Slideshow by a1mcalister1 | Photobucket

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

a1mcalister1

Senior VIP Member
a1mcalister1
CC CO.
Start date
Participants