Skar zvx 8” box design/help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Devin_

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum and was just wondering if I could some help designing an enclosure for a skar audio zvx 8” I would like the sub box to be around 1.25cu ft after displacements @36hz with 20sq in of port area. The displacement of the sub is .12! I would like the sub facing up and the port back! My max dimensions are width: 32”, height: 16”, and depth: 11”. Anyone help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I am open to any suggestions that anyone may have! I used to have an SA12 in there but it was only a small sealed box so it wasn’t to good for that sub lol. I figured for an 8” I should have plenty or room for a nice ported box. I would really like the sub facing up though so I have more depth.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.