Youngin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
louisiana
Item(s) for Sale:

Skar ZVX 12

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Skar ZVX 12 mint condition 1500 watts rms

Would trade for other subs too like 2 obsidian 15s but up for anything so tell me what you got

Price:

350 plus shipping or make offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS

Item Pictures:

IMG_8065-2_zps2034a3b8.jpg

IMG_8065-1_zps01fe7bed.jpg

20130316_114857_zps6e87e6ce.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

That BTL you sold him.. The motor was shifted and it had coil rub.. He said your the reason for this
When I shipped it it was working perfectly. He got it and tested it and told ne it was working perfect. I still have the convo I think.

If it got there damaged I would have filed a claim and returned his money. Noone ever told me anything about the btl after that since now. and if it was me I wouldn't have gotten a positive feedback from him either.

I think he did it, it did take a beating for sure..
When I had it I had it on my sae 1200d @ 2 ohms tuned with a oscope in 2 cubes tuned to 32 Hz. So it was on maybe 600 watts of CLEAN power. Should have taken vids b4 I sent it I guess but when I sent it to him I told him to open it and make sure it wasn't damaged b4 he signed. He signed and sait it was good like a week later. ( I wouldn't sign if I noticed a coil rub!) Don't want my name dragged through the mud cuz I didn't do it for sure.

Screenshot_2013-03-18-14-17-25_zpscdfb090e.png

Screenshot_2013-03-18-14-17-48_zps029ff569.png

There's our convo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.