Skar VVX 12"(x2) versus a single Fi BL 15"

Participant count
  • Participant list
The VVX subs are okay, not anything special about them really. The BL is machined and made here in the US which some of us like (me). Build times can be long, but it's not something off the shelf like Skar.

Yea. But maybe 5% of the people that answer have actually heard both speakers.
I've heard the VVX15 and I liked it, played lows well handled over power well too, I switched to a Zv2 15" and am 10 times happier with that but the boxes each we're in are completely different and power handling is different too.

I owned both the VVX and the BL, hands down I preferred the BL.

The Xcon is not a bad choice either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I'm currently building a wall for 8 Xcon 10's.. Should get nasty.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.