Skar vs Taramps vs Kicker monoblocks?

The MD is the replacement for the HD line.

MD has a flatter FR

Power rating is at a lower frequency.

Power rating is at 12.6 volts

Rated power is at 1% THD

Fully insulated inputs and outputs

Better protection circuit

Board layout is different.

The MD is the replacement for the HD line.

MD has a flatter FR

Power rating is at a lower frequency.

Power rating is at 12.6 volts

Rated power is at 1% THD

Fully insulated inputs and outputs

Better protection circuit

Board layout is different.
I will let everyone know how it works out when I get it hooked up. 

I watched a video last night that showed a HD version completely fried. But he was running two 18s. 

I am hopeful running my single 12 won’t cause any issues. I am running 0 gauge wire, so I should be okay. 

I have had 10 Taramps amps. From the T20.2kw to HD3000 - DSP3000 - HD10000 - TS 4 channels ETC. Never had a problem with any of them. Most of the negativity you hear about them online is from people who have never even owned one and just spreading the same ole "mY cOuSiNs NeIgHbOrS cAuGhT fIrE".

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had 10 Taramps amps. From the T20.2kw to HD3000 - DSP3000 - HD10000 - TS 4 channels ETC. Never had a problem with any of them. Most of the negativity you hear about them online is from people who have never even owned one and just spreading the same ole "mY cOuSiNs NeIgHbOrS cAuGhT fIrE".
Why do they have the “bass” line? The price per what is significantly higher then even Korean boards 

Why do they have the “bass” line? The price per what is significantly higher then even Korean boards 
Bass line is can run .5 ohm and even .25 ohm. Much more beefy internals.

Price per watt is much cheaper than most Koreans.

Sundown SAE-3000 - $750

Crescendo Symphony 1500 (Chinese)  $314

Taramps Bass 3000 - $280

Bass 30k. $2500 for 30k+ watts rms.

The Bass 8000 will be out soon and I think its going to be very popular.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.