site for custom spacers (baffles)

how much would u guys charge for one made for an 94 acura integra... my comps are too big so i need spacers for them... i am not sure of the measurements though.

You're going to need to throw some specs out. Do you need to just space it out? If so how much? What is already on the door?

More details or a pic of your current setup would work.

-JokerF15

hey i happen to need these also.

i drive a 94 del sol and i put some soundstream 3ways in my doors. the magnets are huge and were hitting the window so i took it to a shop for them to put spacers and they totally fuxxord it up. i mean sure, now they are in there, but its all chopped to hell. i couldnt put any speakers in if i were to take those out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.