Single Sub setup for a K5 Blazer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Brad92

Texas
My old truck was totalled in an accident, then my system was stolen at the lot. So I'm looking for some new stuff to put in my new ride I should be picking up this weekend:

IMG951068.jpg

I've had an MTX 10 in a ported box (loved this) and 2 Kicker Comp 12's that I didn't really care for. I want something that has good quality, deep bass and can get decently loud.

I'm thinking about getting a Sundown E12-D4 or E10-D4 and putting it in a ported box. I have a Kenwood KAC-8105D (500w rms @2 ohms) that I think still works, so I was planning on using that.

Budget wise, I was thinking around $150 for sub and box.

Any ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.