single cab s10 build

hello world this is my first post and like most just looking for some help. Im trying to design a box for my truck single cab s10 id like to run 2 10inch dd subs. Im having a hard time coming up with a box not a whole lot out there. But this is what i came up with see att. picture and as always thanks for any input.

i did a killer box for 1 10" sub in that truck. never had it metered, but you would not believe the lows. could probably raise the tuning a little, and i can just barely fit comfortably @6' tall, since i have pretty long legs. you could find it in my started threads. was last year, but i do not have too many started threads. oh, and your port size is matched good if the net internal box volume is 2'cu (that's after subtracting port/subs displacement)....

Truthfully, I would hit up Ryan@ram-designs.net. He has designed both of my boxes for me. I am currently running 2 12" ssa zcon's at 1 ohm off a saz2500d. The first box hit real real good. 5.25?^3 at 36hz. Subs behind driver seat and port out bottom passenger. The I wanted more. So I hit Ryan up again and told him what I wanted. When done, I will have each sub firing up behind each seat, merged port coming up through middle and firing up. Thenim going to build the amp rack to the front of the box with the amps angle stacked on top each other and plexiglas the front. Put 2 fans on each side and whala. At least if I ever get the time to finish it. Can't wait to hear the new box. But anyways, Ryan has always been the best at communicating. The first box was new to me so I had a lot, lot of questions. He was quick and very professional. Try him. Cheap too!

wow thanks for the input guys." AKHEAHEN" there is nothing behind my seat on either side so i have full range of the area. Would my box be ok if so are the measurements correct and what would that tune it too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.