• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmac1991

'12 Focus Bangin
Item(s) for Sale:

Custom Single 12" Ported enclosure 2.25cf
made by @Boomsday; on here

Custom enclosure with prefab pricing. Buy this instead of that prefab you're eyeing!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Had it for about a month. Was made for an XFL 12. Flush mounted with white trim and white port. Painted black. Was going to carpet it with fur but changed my mind. Tuned to 32hz. Banged the **** out of my trunk for just one 12.

Dimensions are: 14.5"h, 30"w, 22"d

Price:

90 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me. Fedex as usual

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

pYq94Ay.jpg

3d3RttZ.jpg

[video=youtube;o-Q-WlwDl1I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-Q-WlwDl1I[/video]

Still thinking about this... think this will do well with a zv4?
If it made my XFL move air, Im **** sure well it'd make a Zv4 move air.

I had it made so it excelled from 25-40hz, and was as flat as possible throughout that, with decent output above 40hz. It would be a match made in heaven with a Zv4

on the lows tho

I had it made so it excelled from 25-40hz, and was as flat as possible throughout that, with decent output above 40hz. It would be a match made in heaven with a Zv4

on the lows tho
Ummmmm. Well let me sell some stuff.

I'll let u know

on the lows tho
Ummmmm. Well let me sell some stuff.

I'll let u know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...