Single 12 d2 budget under 325.00

Iam redoing stuff in my truck and decided i need some space back so iam gonna take out the 2 dd1512's i have in there now( which are in a to small of ported box and look for a single 12 dual 2 ohm to be ran off sundown 1500d . Thou the dd1512's sound great for me , i just need the extra leg room back.

My first thought was Soundqubed hdc312 but iam also considering SounDrive 12 on presale . My amp works great , so as much as ive debated swapping to the FSD 2600 but Iam not needing the extra power for a single 12 .

what other subs should i consider at the price point of 325.00 ?

The HDS312s should be a great sub to be considered for the money..My tens sound fantastic and have been impressive thus far..I would also recommend an American Bass XFL 12..They really get down and sound great in the proper enclosure..Ill be pulling out my HDS310s in the Honda,and my Mmats HD300hc and placing a single XFL 12 back in @3.0@35 htz and then at 2.0@32 htz see which serves better for me for running a single sub..Ill be placing a PPI Phantom 1000.1d in there for it. I have a DVC2 ohm 12.Ive used it in a smaller ported chamber/1.8, and it did quite well on the A.Bass VFL 26801.d.XFLs are a really great sub, and dig deep in the right enclosure..Im really thinking that the 2.0@32htz is going to be what Ill want to stick with for a little bit.Just trying some stuff out/playing around with what I have lying around to experience a bit..PSI Platform 2-12" is another very nice sub to consider

That should be enough money to get a good USA subwoofer (SSA ICON or Fi BL ). SounDrive presale that you mentioned is a good option as well (lots of good subwoofers in your price range)

Iam redoing stuff in my truck and decided i need some space back so iam gonna take out the 2 dd1512's i have in there now( which are in a to small of ported box and look for a single 12 dual 2 ohm to be ran off sundown 1500d . Thou the dd1512's sound great for me , i just need the extra leg room back.
My first thought was Soundqubed hdc312 but iam also considering SounDrive 12 on presale . My amp works great , so as much as ive debated swapping to the FSD 2600 but Iam not needing the extra power for a single 12 .

Too bad u aren't closer cause I just listed one

It'll be hard to find a sub to beat the performance of ours with the presale price going. It would easily take a FSD2600 as well.

But I concur with the SSA recommendations as well, I've owned SSA subs in the past and liked them.

Both are good options, designed by very well regarded people and built in the USA.

Well , iam now debating another option ..... i ll have about 4.25 to 4.5 cubic foot depending on my port size . I did decide on doing the FSD 2600 and doing a single SDA3 sub . Iam debating now on adding a few more dollars and getting the SDA 15 @ DUAL 2 OHM. So the 2600 would be at 1 ohm mono.

I would still be able to gain some leg room pending on box recommendation and port size . Would the 15 be a better choice if the box size will fit ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.