Single 12 600rms.?

RynoThePirate
10+ year member

I just bought a cerwin vega vmax of onlinecarsterio. And it turns out its on backorder. The messed up thing is I already bought a profile ap1200 watt amp to power it. It does 600x1@ 4ohms. So I canceled my order cuz they said it was gonna take like 2 months. So I need a new 12. Would a type r handle 600rms in a sealed a lil over 1cu box? What else is out there? Price range is right under $150. Thanks alot.

I just bought a cerwin vega vmax of onlinecarsterio. And it turns out its on backorder. The messed up thing is I already bought a profile ap1200 watt amp to power it. It does 600x1@ 4ohms. So I canceled my order cuz they said it was gonna take like 2 months. So I need a new 12. Would a type r handle 600rms in a sealed a lil over 1cu box? What else is out there? Price range is right under $150. Thanks alot.
the type r needs to be in a ported box and it needs like 800 to 1000Wrms

to get good SPL I would do a RSD http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7292_Phoenix+Gold+RSd+12.html

but Thea don't have it

I just bought the svd 12'' rsd. I read the reviews and they sound pretty good so I hope it turns out that way.
That box will be slightly small for the rsd. See how it sounds, but if you are not pleased, add poly fil, or build a slightly larger box.

Infinity Kappa perfects?...i know some people dont like them but ive beat mine for over a year and they show wear ont he cone only because my off road helmet and drag race helmet has bounced off them a few dozen times..along with everything else i had in the back of my bronco.

Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 12". If you can find one this are amazing drivers!!!! They will do fine on 600w and will take more if you want to upgrade in the future. These, like most of IA's stuff are fairly hard to find but if you do find one, jump on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.